Unique Incredible Modern Modular Shelving
Shelves should match the way you live and the space you have. Find a place for everything with these ideas using stand-alone, wall-hanging and modular shelves.
0) Create wall-to-wall shelves – Place three open shelves to the wall to create a built-in storage display that does not dominate the room – and does not require DIY.
0) How to choose the right unit – Load 3 cm to 5 cm space above the book so you can easily pull it out
For accessibility, go to a unit no higher than 21cm, with the top shelf at 180cm
Shelves are 30cm in size to fit a larger book and 20cm for paper, CD and DVD. Allow 25cm to 30cm between each rack. The hardback book is heavy, so it needs a sturdy rack. Thin shelves are only suitable for paperbacks and lighter ornaments
0) Stylist tip – Keep the wall color contrast with dark shelves and provide a background for decoration
Divide space and add a place for everything
Separate living and dining area with stand-alone shelf. They will add storage that can be accessed from both sides
0) How to style your shelf – Displaying objects between books – it will lighten the overall nuance
Keep it neat by putting small items into the storage box
Organize books by size – more visually pleasing to have large ones at the bottom on deeper shelves
For closed bookshelves, provide the back of the shelf with wallpaper to add a personal touch
Keep horizontal-sized books horizontal to reduce the pressure on their thorns
Place the display item on the eye shelf. The bright colored shelves are divided without too much dominance; select darker units for greater impact. Create a focal point by grouping flowers in the center of the unit – mixing and matching vases of various shapes and sizes for eye-catching features.
Use the box rack to create a focal point
Hang a box rack on your desk, painted to match the color of your walls. It looks smart and you will never need the book to end again.
Incredible Modern Modular Shelving Elegant 26 The Most Creative Bookshelves Designs
Incredible Modern Modular Shelving
* Stylist Tip – To adjust your shelf, place the back of cubbyholes with thick wallpaper
Double your rack capacity – Adjust the two rows of books on each shelf – just raise a row of books on a piece of painted wood to fit the shelf.
Stylist Tip – Paint a floating rack with the same color as the table below to make a modern vanity
* Hide your stupicturedff behind the slider – Create an amazing but inexpensive sliding fabric panel that will look fantastic in the niche. Try IKEA for the track and its equipment.
Edge stylist – Match the fabric on the panel on the wallpaper on the chimney’s chest to create the illusion of the feature wall. Appear a plain shelf into a bespoke bookcase.
Give your shelf a bespoke look – and incognito fittings – by installing a skirting board at the same end around the front edge.
* Stylist tip – Strip light on ornaments draws attention to the viewing area and creates mood lighting Choose Growing Storage With Your Family
Want something you can add from time to time? Go to a modular unit You can adjust exactly as you wish, with a drawer insert to hide the mess
Stylist Tip – Laying back their sides and closed with seat cushions, modular units make seats near the window with storage.
Other articles you might like;