Living Room Color themes
living room color ideas for small spaces coffee table cool coffee tables for small spaces coffee
0) Color and Theme Sync – The first thing to do after you decide which decoration style theme you will use for your living room in your new home or when renovating your existing home, you have to decide which color scheme you will use. You should still pay attention to color coordinates with color themes furniture, upholstery, furniture accessories, floor coverings, carpets, and others. Another option is to start with the furniture and coordinate the paint color with it. You can try starting with the main furniture in the room or the center of the room. Either use color balancing or make the focal point stand out with something light around it.
0) Choosing The Classical Colors That Still Work – The most fashionable colors today are still various in white or white because they make the room look very large and also make small pieces, like lights and desks, look bigger. White also adds light to the living room while helping keep it cool in the summer months. However, too many rooms with white walls tend to make your home look sterile or generic, not to mention the time you have to keep the walls clean.
Living Room Inspiration For With Best 25 Ideas Pinterest Condo Decorating
Living Room Color themes
0) Great Color Option – A great idea is to add color hints to complement your white walls. You can use a little brown to trim some tones with light green or blue, or tan or taupe accents.
* Brown: There is nothing like the feel of chocolate to bring out warmth and blend in well with everything. But be careful to use brown in the small living room because it can dominate the room, suppress the color of your furniture and accents. Nuance Tan or gray old will work.
* Red: Red is the classic color because the color is so bold, lively and brave. Red works very well with brightly colored furniture, making it more prominent. Even so, people like to use red as an accent with just a little color, more than just the color of the main wall. But nowadays, some people dare to paint the red wall as well.
* Blues: Blues are cool and most often associated with country design, Victorian or French marine. In a more traditional use, blue is great for expressing formality because of its entertaining nature. Nonetheless, blue shows countless colors that can change views and atmosphere. Learn from what you’ve read and get basic ideas from different places and start experimenting. There are some great professionals who also provide color consultation to their customers. Hopefully, some of these tips will help you find the color of your own living room paint and get you on your way to creating your dream guest room.
Other articles you might like;