Beautiful Modern French Living Room Decor Ideas 2
french style living interior design
French country-style decor is a popular way to decorate, lately. You can create a warm living room filled with old world charm. Finding the right French living room accessories may not be as hard as you think. Here are some tips that might give you some ideas.
0) Interest – Interest is very important for this type of display. You do not need to buy a luxurious or elaborate vase, just like a simple vase will do. You can even put flowers in an old jug and put them on a coffee table. Some people like to use simple and clear vases, made of glass. Fresh flowers are best for the look of country charm. If you want to use artificial flowers, make sure they look real. If not, you may not be able to achieve such warmth and comfort.
0) Cover – your old world furniture may need to be restored, but do not worry, because the blankets and the old cover can work well. It is good to have a very large and comfortable sofa covered with something on earth. No need to be complicated, with this look, because it can also be eclectic. Consider covering a large sofa or chair with a simple throw. It does not matter using a material that has faded with time and wear and tear. This will give a warm and relaxing look to the area.
0) Eclectic Design – Antique furniture will suit some modern pieces. You do not need to shop and buy new furniture for your appearance. If anything goes wrong, cover it. You may want to put some big sofa cushions on the sofa or sofa as well.
1000 ideas about modern endearing modern french living room decor ideas 2
Modern French Living Room Decor Ideas 2
0) Lighting – Lighting does not have to be elaborated. Candles work very well for old world performances. You may want to make candelabras from wrought iron and hang them on the wall. The lamp should be relatively small and simple. A great example for lights, is a simple straight base and lampshades that are one color.
0) Wicker – Wicker is a nice touch for this look. You may want to have a wicker candle holder, and do not forget wicker baskets. This basket will look great almost anywhere.
0) Summary – While shopping for French living room accessories, think simple and comfortable. Interest is very important, and make sure that the vase is simple. Covers and throws are perfect for covering an ugly couch or old chair. Antiques that show their age are welcome additions. For lighting, candles and simple lamps are a good choice. Things like rattan are wrought iron would be perfect for your new decoration scheme.
Other articles you might like;